Last week Sophia, Lincoln, and I went to the zoo, just the three of us. I gave Sophia complete control over what we saw, she guided us using her map. It was really cute to watch her really study the map, talking quietly to herself, deciding which way to go. It was such a fun day with my girl (and boy).
Soph and her map
It was a cool, but dry day and the animals were out for everyone to see. This big guy was in the outside pen, but right up in front of the window.
Checking out the big fish
Lincoln's face kills me in this picture. I love it!
Buddy Boy checking out the baby lion
Fall is my favorite time to take pictures, the colors are just so beautiful. Look at those trees behind the lion!






That baboon pic is awesome!
ReplyDeleteOkay, seriously?!...Both your kids are adorable but Lincoln takes the best pictures, they crack me up!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete