Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The hunt for the perfect tree...in the rain

We ventured out, the day after Thanksgiving, looking for our tree.  It was the only day we could all go, so despite the pouring down rain we trekked out.  The day started with lunch at Helvetia Tavern, of course, then after everyone took their tree home, we met back at our house for Thanksgiving leftovers.  Sophia was a great helper this year, holding the umbrella over Matt while he cut our tree down.  I was not a big help this year, I had a 21 pound (sleeping) baby strapped to my chest, so my carrying duty had to be taken over by my mom.  Thanks mom! (Because of the rain, I did not take my big camera out with us.  These were all taken with our trusty cell phones.)


(I'll post our decorated tree in another post)

1 comment:

  1. We have been searching for a tall, not-so-full noble tree like this for years! What farm do you go to?

    ReplyDelete