Friday, May 17, 2013

Mother's Day

Saturday of Mother's Day weekend we went to my parents house and Matt cooked us all a delicious dinner.  We spent all day outside playing with friends and neighbors in my parents backyard, I loved it!
Sweet little Hudson

The kids stopped playing for a second to let us get a group picture of them

Buddy Boy

Lilly the fashionista

Not sure what the big kids are doing here, but it was the only picture I had of Baylie and Soph (besides the group shot).  They were busy playing all day

On Mother's day we went to Burgerville after church, because all mom's got a free strawberry treat for their special day.  Before heading to Jaylin and Wayne's for dinner I was giving the gift of a 2 hour nap.  Can I just say it was glorious!

Burgerville pictures with Grandma Susie

And Grandma Marilyn.  I think Lincoln was done by this time.  :)

Lincoln not cooperating for pictures, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment