Thursday, September 6, 2012

First Soccer Game

Sophia had her first soccer game this week.  I think Soph had a great time, she seemed to be smiling the whole time she was on the field.  Before the game we kept talking to her about being aggressive and going after the ball, knowing she can be a bit timid sometimes, but also making sure she is listening to her coaches (Hannah and Merrick).  She did awesome and came so close to scoring a goal!  She told me on the way home that whenever the other team had the ball, she made sure to get out of their way so she didn't crowd them. :)  Ha, ha, I think we need to make it a little more clear that she should be trying to keep the other team from scoring.

Our cute little soccer player

Constant smile on her face as she ran around the field

Going after the ball


Lincoln was trying to play too

Three sweaty buddies
(Grace, Sophia, Baylie)

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygoodness- SO cute!! I wish our little girls could play soccer together! So glad Soph had fun!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete