Friday, September 21, 2012

6 months...

I can't believe Buddy Boy has been a part of our family for 6 months, time is flying!

Weight 17 lbs (38%)
Height 28 1/4 inches (94%)

*He eats every 2-3 hours.  He is about half and half nursing and getting formula, he is happy with either and takes a bottle no problem
*Has had baby oatmeal a few times and does well with it. (no gagging) :)
*Still does not like tummy time, but maybe because he barfs every time he is laid down on his tummy.
*He doesn't take his tummy medicine anymore.  I forgot to give it to him one day around 5months old and he  acted fine, so I haven't given it to him since then.
*Can sit by himself for a few minutes
*Can roll from his tummy to his back, but not his back to his tummy.  Sometimes I wonder if this is stubbornness/laziness.  Dr. Moshofsky isn't concerned, especially since he sits by himself.
*Takes 3-4 naps a day ranging from an hour to 2 1/2 hours.  I don't usually let him sleep longer than that. I like to keep him on a 3 hour schedule of eating, playtime, napping.
*Sleeps 11-12 hours at night.  Sometimes he wakes up in the middle of the night, but I just have to give him his binky and he goes right back to sleep.
*Typically only gets his binky when he is tired and fussy
*Adores Sophia, she can make him smile just about any time.
*Has lost most of his hair, except for an awesome patch on the back lower part of his head.  We will be trimming that soon.
*Some new hair is starting to come in a little thicker. It's a light, light brown color (almost blonde).
*Still has blue eyes, but they are changing.  I'm going to guess that they will be a hazel color.

We just love him SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment