Wednesday, April 11, 2012

T Ball...

So I know that I have a ton of other things that I need to post about, but Matt's out of town and I wanted him to be able to see some pics and video of Sophia's first t ball game.  Her team has been practicing for a few weeks now, and last night was their first game.  We managed to fit the whole (3 inning) game in, between downpours.  Sophia told me she was nervous on our way to the game, but she did great hitting, running the bases, and going after the ball in the field.  I was so proud of her!

Sophia and Baylie playing catch at one of their practices

Best buddies on the same team!

Team huddle before the game (Baylie is number 2 and Sophia is number 4)

Waving from out in the field

Waiting her turn to bat

Picked the purple bat for her first at bat

 Running home to her coach

All ready out in the field


First time up at bat

No comments:

Post a Comment