Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sophia's 5th birthday...

Soph's birthday was pretty low key this year for a couple of reasons.  Originally we didn't know when Lincoln would make his debut so I really didn't feel like planning a big party, and for her present this year we are taking Sophia to the American Girl store in Seattle to pick out a doll.  Knowing how much this will cost us, we decided to just have a play date at our house for some of her friends instead of a big party.  I think she still had a great time with her friends, and still felt celebrated.

We did have a special dinner and cake celebration with both of our families a few nights before her birthday.  This cake I made had a special surprise when we cut it...

It was a rainbow!

Our little family

The birthday girl and her friends

No comments:

Post a Comment