Lacey and I took the kids to Santaland at Macy's again this year. I always have super low expectations, and don't care if my kids sit on Santa's lap. The decorations are fun, and it's always a great day downtown. Lincoln is intrigued by Santa, he doesn't love him, but he's not terrified like Sophia was. I talked Sophia into helping Lincoln be brave and just walk up and talk to Santa. They both ended up sitting on his lap! So sweet, because I'm guessing this will be the last year that Santa is real in Sophia's mind. She asks a lot of questions about him, but in the end tells me she is, "Choosing to believe he is real."
She always loves sitting at this little desk and writing her letter
Her wish is for a deer for her elf on the shelf
silly cousins
She is usually annoyed with me and my camera, but this day she didn't mind getting her picture taken
sweet boy
No comments:
Post a Comment