Every year I really want to go apple picking, and every year it just doesn't happen. This year I thought of it early enough that we were able to go! Bells Orchard is just down the road from us, and it's a short orchard so the trees are small enough that the kids can pick with no problem. No ladders needed! We ended up picking about 20 pounds, and with that we made two batches of crock pot apple sauce, a couple of batches of apple rings, Matt used a bunch for a pork dinner on Friday night, and we have a few left to just munch on.
Ready to pick!
These two get asked if they are twins all the time, and they love it!
Lincoln and Hudson have both been battling hand, foot, and mouth this week. It was nice to finally get out of the house and do something.
How can you not love fall?!
I love this picture.
So bummed that I forgot to change my camera settings and Soph is blurry.
No comments:
Post a Comment