Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sunshine and fountain play

The sunshine and heat these last few days has brought us back to parks and fountains.  Yesterday, after school, we went to Magnolia with the neighbors.  Lincoln is not a fountain kids and chose to play with his cars on the rock wall while Sophia, Izzy, and Emillie played in the fountain and all over the playground.
Someone was not into having a sibling picture taken

This kid.  
He's been making this face all the time lately.

Today we met Lacey, Hudson, and a few of their friends down at Jamison fountain.  Lincoln was scared of the actual fountain, but enjoyed playing in a bucket of near our blanket.

Blowing some bubbles

Enjoying his bucket of water

I recently discovered that if I say the word, "milk" in a certain way, he explodes in giggles! (who knew?!) So I was able to get some pretty cute smiling pictures today, because of that.

The best picture I could get of these two together.  Hudson loved the fountain and was all over in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment