Sunday, April 13, 2014

Tulip Festival

Holly got to experience our annual trip down to the tulip festival this year.  The weather was perfect, which made it super busy out in the fields.  We enjoyed lunch out there, walking through the flowers, digging in the dirt, and checking out the tractors.
Blowing wishes

Lincoln, Sophia, and Hudson

I love Lincoln's scrunched up nose in this one

Cousins
(yes, this is really the best picture I got of the three of them)

It was practically impossible to get a good picture of Lincoln and Sophia together.  Lincoln was not into having his picture together.


Besties! 
(that was for you, Holly)


The field placement with the mountain was pretty incredible this year

It's always easy to get a good picture of my pretty girl

Pretty much describes his feelings on the camera in his face



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all of these.. especially the ones of you and the kids, and you and Holly are so pretty!! Wish we could have visited more.. but already can't wait for next year! xo

    ReplyDelete