Friday, January 17, 2014

The past few weeks...

So I've been called out about being a bad blogger, but I have just been terrible at taking pictures lately!  Here's some highlights of the last few weeks though (a lot of phone pictures, sorry)...

Matt and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary with dinner and a movie 
(and a blurry picture)

Sophia and I snuck away one afternoon to have lunch together, and to see Frozen.

Checking out his head lamp

I love how he sits at the playroom table.  His little legs fit perfectly on the shelf.

We had a fun play date with Miss Lexie.  Lincoln loved giving her kisses.

Sophia lost three teeth in the week between Christmas and New Years Eve.  She has now lost a total of 8 teeth.

Baths together are still a favorite.

He. Slays. Me.

A pants less helper

Sophia and her pal, Izzy, at Girl Scouts

Sophia's Girl Scout Troop

1 comment:

  1. YAY! So fun to read a new post ;-) LOVE all the pictures. xo

    ReplyDelete