Saturday, July 13, 2013

Soccer Camp

When I asked Soph if she wanted to play soccer in the Fall, she responded to me with, "Mom, you don't ever have to ask if I want to play soccer.  I will always want to play soccer!"  So I decided to find a soccer camp for her to do this summer.  We went through Skyhawks sports camps again (she did a mini hawks multi sport camp a few years ago).  She loved it!  A few of the days we stayed after her camp to watch Claire do her camp, and we ran into a classmate from Kindergarten.  Soph and Aiden had a little "thing" and would sit on the bus together, so it was fun to run into him this Summer.

Soph was pretty excited that Grace got to do camp with her

Playing against the coach

Claire and Lincoln sharing suckers while we watched camp

Sophia and Aiden (her buddy from school) playing until...

she took him out.  Oops.

Her face cracked me up in these, but then I figured out it was from a game they played.  They had to freeze while doing a silly face.

Showing off the ball she recieved on the last day of camp

No comments:

Post a Comment