Another annual Christmas tradition we attend is the Family Christmas Service at Church. It always falls on a Wednesday, and Wednesday is bowling night for Matt, so Kim and I take the kids to enjoy a kid inspired service and a cookie potluck following. This is the night for families to bring their Advent Conspiracy donation. For
Advent Conspiracy, this year, the kids were asked to give from a list of four things to serve our local community. Sophia chose to give the gift of a warm coat to another child. I really can't say enough how much I love our church, especially the youth department. I love knowing our kids are growing up being taught the love of Jesus, and are taken care of by such amazing people!
Giving gifts to Jesus
Checking out the big Nativity
The best picture I could get of the kids
Bestie picture
No comments:
Post a Comment